BOOKLETS BY G R GREEN
Over the last 10 years or so I have been writing on a number of topics, but predominantly on the subject of God working in Merseyside and Chester. In 2011 I set up an organisation by the name of Merseyside Revival Trust and to date I have self-published 21 booklets which have recently been registered with the British Library, and a number of these with other libraries including Oxford and Cambridge Libraries. Eighteen of the booklets have been written by myself and a further three by other people. The following is a list of the booklets and where they can be found on my websites. For anybody interested in receiving any of the booklets please contact me, my details being shown on the Contact page
Local history, biographies & testimonies
A. God working in Merseyside & Chester
1. 2. 3 4.
1. The Liverpool Revival 1934. (71 pages) - enter
2. Revivals & other great events. (78 pages) - enter
3. Some of the people who have impacted our region (70 pages) - enter
4. Inspiring Testimonies (70 pages) - enter
5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
5. Reginald Radcliffe - The Liverpool Solicitor. (39 pages) - enter
6. Richard Weaver - The City Missioner. (43 pages) - enter
7. John Hambleton - The Converted Actor. (31 pages) - enter
8. William Lockhart of Birkenhead. (35 pages) - enter
9. Marianne Pawson & the Chester Revival 1882. (21 pages) - enter
10. John Wesley & the Methodist Revival in Merseyside & Chester (26 pages) - enter
11. Charles Thompson - Birkenheadís Great Philanthropist. (35 pages) - enter
12. Thomas Matheson of Bromborough. (8 pages) - enter
13. 14. 15. 16.
13. Jeminy & Sajini Mathew (12 pages). - enter
14. Stan Winn (12 pages). - enter
15. Bob Sergent (12 pages) - enter
16. A Vision fulfilled - the birth of The Wirral Christian Centre Trust. (48 pages) - www.geoffgreen.org.uk/wcc.htm
17. 18. 19. 20. 21.
17. Katie Booth, Woman of God - Geoff Green (31 pages) - www.geoffgreen.org.uk/Katie Booth.htm
18. Redeeming the time - Geoff Green (23 pages) - www.geoffgreen.org.uk/welcome.htm
19. Understanding the strategy of the enemy - Mike Dixon (23 pages) - www.geoffgreen.org.uk/understanding.htm
20. Rend the Heavens - Rev. Geoffrey King. (12 pages) - reprinted booklet (not on website)
21. The vision of the Rose Cottage (testimony) - Hanson Jones. (24 pages) - www.geoffgreen.org.uk/testimony.htm